The most important attribute to us is “Quality”.
Quality is considered paramount at our locations where we conduct regulated research, development, manufacture, testing and distribution of pharmaceutical products. Our operations are driven by best-in-class technology and processes, abiding by all major stringent GMP approvals. Implementation of robust global quality management system is based on our determination to sustain a culture of operational excellence, meeting and exceeding the expectations of all Investors, including patients, customers and regulators. Thus, our passion for quality goes beyond business.
Serving Patients first is our motto
Our Quality Management Team ensures that every product manufactured and distributed by us complies with all accepted good practices and standards of quality, purity, efficacy and safety.
To maintain quality standards, Our facility has well defined procedures and systems in place in compliance with the requirements of the Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and aim to achieve WHO-GMP certification soon.
Our site has well trained professionals for quality control along with a quality assurance department ensuring strict adherence to quality systems and procedures. The teams are guided by a Corporate Quality Unit (CQU). The team also ensures that the latest updates in GMP are being translated into guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and protocols. The teams ensure that these guidelines are implemented to deliver quality products time after time.
Our commitment to quality goes beyond ourselves and business. We insist that our business partners comply with all the regulatory compliance and business standards which are in alignment with those of our own. Our own quality standards and procedures are constantly benchmarked against global best practices.
“We are committed to the highest levels of quality and assurance of our products and will ensure that all our facilities, offices and legal entities continue to meet the exemplary standards that are expected of a global pharmaceutical company”
Our Quality Policy
It is the policy of the company to manufacture & supply products conforming to National & International standard to the customer & buyer. Our motto is to assure ‘Zero Defects’ products through building quality into the product rather than inspecting defects out of our product. For us customer satisfaction is our prime objective. To achieve these objectives we shall evolve and maintain efficient Quality Management System. The Management is fully committed to implement this quality policy in the company and upgrade & improve quality of our products as well as working.DIRECTOR
The functions of Quality Assuarance Department:
- Ensure that the medicinal products are designed, developed, manufactured and tested in a way that take account of the requirements of oGMP and GLP regulations.
- Issue copy of blank Batch Manufacturing Record from the corresponding approved masters.
- Review completed Batch Manufacturing Record
- Release Finished Products.
- Prepare and review QA SOPs
- Review Validation Protocols
- Conduct Self-inspection and report on the same to higher management on corrective actions
- Handle Market complaints and investigate & Handle Product Recall
- Handle Change Control Procedure and deviation
- Perform Vendor Audits and evaluate vendor on basis of established vendor selection criteria
- Perform Annual Product Quality Review
- Coordinate training programs
- Stability monitoring
- Review and release of documents for registration
- Issue QA documents, review & archive documents of other departments